CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

EARN A SOLID RECURRING INCOME WITH NPN

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Let Determination Be Your Leader

Many times trying to master new platforms along the way,we may come up on roadblocks, or looming mountains that hover above us that seems so overbearing that  it feels like you cannot possible move on anymore. You feel these endless thoughts that press about you to  throw in the towel. Pressures from all around you close in about you. I'm sure all of us have cross that road several times down the path. But , what did we do to climb that mountain?.Did we just stop complete in our pathway and said no more? Or, did we start thinking the thoughts of an overcomer , focus on our dreams we have, and say we will success and move on. When the going gets tough,  the tough gets going. Remember this: a failure is only a failure if he stays down, the winner is the one that picks up himself and moves forward to his goal. . I found this poem and its states faily well  with determination what can bring.




"When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit."
~ Unknown


17 comments:

Claudio Leysen said...

Hey Susie, your post about determination is something really interesting, i highly recommend reading it. Congratulations!

Tammie Perry said...

Great post Susie. You always are right on the money. Thank you for sharing the great poem.

Carol McCrow said...

Excellent poem, especially the last two lines..... Very wise words and oh so true! Thank you for posting this Susie, I think many will get much from this most excellent choice of words. Anonymous sure had some insight.

Jay Daniels said...

Susie,
Great Post. The poem was great, too. There are so many people that give up way too early. If they could just get that little motivation to stick with it, the outcome could be so different.

Jaden

Kevan said...

Great post Susie,
Once again your there right on...

Kevan...
skype:kevanbrock

Bruce Carter said...

Wow a very nice looking site. And I really like your post. Excellent work.

Unknown said...

Susie great post! You have a great insight to many things and this post shows that your blog is one that should be read regularly.

Unknown said...

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for the comment,yes you are right, determination in my life has what kept me going when the going got taught,its reading quotes of inspiration and having great friends that moves you on and the power of God.

thanks again

susie moore
skype smsforce

marketingwithsusie.com

Unknown said...

Hi Tammie,

Thanks for your comment.Your are so welcome, this poem is amazing one when I first notice it , the words just leaped right out at me and I wanted to share it with everyone.

Thanks again

Susie Moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie.com

Unknown said...

Hi Tammie,

Thanks for your comment.Your are so welcome, this poem is amazing one when I first notice it , the words just leaped right out at me and I wanted to share it with everyone.

Thanks again

Susie Moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie.com

Unknown said...

HI Carol,

Thanks for the comment,

I appreciate it very much.My desire is to see anyone that crosses the pathway of struggles that seems impossible be able to grasp these words of determination and push even harder than before.

Thanks again

susie moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie

Unknown said...

HI Carol,

Thanks for the comment,

I appreciate it very much.My desire is to see anyone that crosses the pathway of struggles that seems impossible be able to grasp these words of determination and push even harder than before.

Thanks again

susie moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie

Unknown said...

HI Carol,

Thanks for the comment,

I appreciate it very much.My desire is to see anyone that crosses the pathway of struggles that seems impossible be able to grasp these words of determination and push even harder than before.

Thanks again

susie moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie

Unknown said...

Hi Jay,

you are so right, alot of people do give up way to early, they do need motivation to continue on. I hope this inspires those that struggles to encourage them to move on.

Thanks

susie moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie

Unknown said...

HI Kevan,

thanks alot, keep going like you are doing , you are doing great.

thanks again

susie moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie

Unknown said...

Hi Bruce,

thanks alot. I hope the posts reaches and motivates those that comes across it.Thats my hearts desire to encourage those thats in the pathway.

susie moore
skype smsforce
marketingwithsusie

Unknown said...

Yes, I fight with this one all the time - when I have failures, when my family tells me to get a real job, and even on days that I doubt myself but you know I get back up and keep going and I'm sure glad that I have because the results are happening - I can see me getting closer to my dream. Excellent post

Nancy
Skype: nancyradlinger