CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

EARN A SOLID RECURRING INCOME WITH NPN

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do you believe you give a great first impression to others!

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I spent most of yesterday going to a new doctor and among other things. We have been a subject several days about branding yourself, getting that list, and meeting people as well as staying focus. I wanted to recall on the term first impressions. Im going to give a little bit of an experience I had yesterday, which is a first hand experience. Upon doing this you will definitely see why its important to give the best possible impression to a new person you meet at all times. I walked into this clinic, being a new client I went up to the window where you signed in at, instead of being greeted with a nice warm smile and greeting , basically she said sign in , have ins. bla bla. wow, makes some one comfortable right. after a considerable wait , I was taken and weighted,blood pressure check ask a bunch of questions, by a nurses asst. sent to a room to wait again. Finally, here walks in a lady, lol reminds me of a drilling officer. gives a glare, doesnt come over to introduce herself or shake my hand, no greeting what so ever. she walks to a table, back towards me ask mes a few questions that was already answered on paper. and tells me then I m nurse practioner Carol you will have 1 months supply then you have to return for test. and tells me wait here your perscription will be brought. Time spent 2 mins. Now my question to you is is this the impression you would like to leave for others as branding you, receiving customers, building a list?

0 comments: