CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

EARN A SOLID RECURRING INCOME WITH NPN

Friday, August 28, 2009

Are you overwhelm at the beginning of a new adventure?

Hi Everyone,

It has been such a tremendous week in the leaders club. Wow. if you could only see what I see with all the great tools and fantastic individuals there. Talking about gold nuggets like no other its truly found there.

I was talking about a little about starting at the basics the other day. HOw we so often want to skip the foundations and jump ahead. Sorry, it dont work that way. You have to build from the foundation up or it will fall apart. you not going to set a house up without a foundation will you, what would happen? Would you let someone get in a car and say take off down the street would you, no they have to learn every detail first. Taking step by step.

This follows everything you do in life. ON the program of Diana Hochman she quoted "become a student of common denominators", thats exactly what we have to become to be successful marketers, we have to learn prospect, gain leads, copywrite, etc. I was thinking on this very thing the last few days in starting from the foundation,how at times it can become overwhelming to the individual. A lot of times its our fear, lack of confidence within ourselves, and just mind boggled with all the surroundings we are now experiencing.

It reminds me of a time in middle school I was face with a new adventure, my first day in typing. Talking about fright, I was so scared I was shaking, the keyboard looked frightening, and the complete time I was saying to myself I couldnt do it , no way was I going to take my fingers and fly over the keyboard like those other individuals was doing. Okay, whats wrong with this picture? First thing, step back to basics, thats exactly right, you cant hop on a typewriter and expect to type 80 or more mins . no way.! thats why we take small steps, training and one day you get there. The point is place your priority and goal to taking that first small step, then another, dont look ahead and try to figure you got to be there. One day you will. but for now enjoy each day as you encounter it, rejoice in mastering something new each day as you train , learn, and venture on. Most of all think positive, that you can do it. These words were spoken by Diana Hochman the other nite as well "I am, I Can , I will, I believe, say these to yourself everytime you get discourage along the way. An one day you belong side those masters!

Have a great day,
Be sure to check out the blog of my friend
Http://CraigCaron.com

If you have any questions you like to talk about
feel free to contact me at (641)715-3900 ext 67157
or email me at smsforce@gmail.com

0 comments: